The 50th Anniversary International Symposium for Space Science and Radio Engineering (SSRE) ( Electromagnetic Environment Measurements and their application ) was held on 25-26 June 2018 at the University of Electro-Communications (UEC), Tokyo.
The lectures on thermo-fluid engineering from Sebelas Maret University (UNS), Indonesia, were given on 29 June 2018 and hosted by Okawa and Enoki Laboratory in UEC.
- Coherent Optical Science Seminar on Information Optics held at UEC, Tokyo
- UEC-ERATO Symposium on optical frequency combs and ultrashort pulse lasers
- The 33rd AWCC Seminar / IEEE Distinguished Microwave Lecture is held at UEC, Tokyo.
- Special lecture to launch the countdown to the 100th anniversary of the establishment of UEC on 8 December 2018
- UEC signs general agreement with VNU-UET, Vietnam
- Opening Ceremony of the UEC China Research and Education Center
- The Irago Conference 2017 held at UEC, Tokyo
- 2016 Tenure Track Research Reports Meeting
- Harbin Engineering University students and faculty participate in international academic exchange on 'Advanced Photonics and Laser Technology' at UEC, Tokyo.
- Space Science and Radio Engineering (SSRE) Symposium held at UEC, Tokyo
- Oscar H. Ibarra, an eminent academic from UC Santa Barbara, visits UEC, Tokyo
- Dorota Gryko from the Institute of Organic Chemistry Polish Academy of Sciences, gives a seminar at UEC, Tokyo.
- Special seminar on atmospheric physics by Dr Chiao-Yao She, Emeritus Professor of Colorado State University, USA.
- Masumi Taki edits special issue of Current Topics in Medicinal Chemistry
- UEC hosts Japanese Neural Network Society Workshop on "Data-driven approach for understanding cerebellar mechanisms on eye movement control"
- UEC launches the Info-Powered Energy System Research Center (iPERC)
- Delegates from Binghamton University, State University of New York, visit UEC
- MMR 2015, Tokyo
- Visit to UEC by International College, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL), Bangkok
- UEC holds first joint seminar in Vietnam
- Second Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology - University of Electro-Communications (MIPT-UEC) Joint Workshop on Optical Science
- The 2nd Global Alliance Lab between Tamkang University and University of Electro-Communications
- The 1st Global Alliance Lab between King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand and the University of Electro-Communications
- UEC joins forces with universities in Fukushima and Iwate to study disasters
- Tokyo Wireless Technology Summit 2014
- A Small but Shining University : The University of Electro-Communications is selected for the Program for Promoting the Enhancement of Research Universities
- First International Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology--University of Electro-Communications Workshop (MIPT-UEC)
- Launch of the UEC ASEAN Research Center (UARC)